We require funds as we need to organize Medical & Health programme, De-addiction & Rehabilitation programme, Women & Child Education, Development and Empowerment Programme, General Awareness Programme, Development of Handicraft Small Scale Industries, Skills Development Programme, Water-shed Development Programme, Total Sanitation Programme, Rejuvenation of Traditional Water Resources and other objectives mentioned in the bye-laws of the organization. Our main source of funds is through donations from individuals, business houses, government and other organizations.
- If you want to request for cancellation of your donation, kindly inform the same to us within 24 hours of donation. The refund will be transferred in your account or return back as the case may be within 30 days of request (or as permitted by the law).
- If you want a partial refund of the amount donated, the partial refund amount will be returned back or could be deposited in your Bank account after you furnish an appropriate reason for it. In case the receipt has been issued against the full amount then the original receipt must be returned to DVSPT (DANTOUR VIKAS SARVAJANIK PUNYARTH TRUST) and new receipt of reduced amount will be sent to you.
Terms & Conditions
This Terms and Conditions of Service (Agreement) between Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust and users / organization(s) of the website (You) describes the terms on which Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust offers you the Services (as defined below) through the website. The use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions under this Agreement. Before using this website, you must carefully read, understand, accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions under this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions under the Agreement, please do not use the website.
Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust reserves the right to revise, amend or modify the policy entailed in this disclaimer at any time and in any manner as it may deem fit. Any change or revision so effected will be posted on the site. It is therefore important that you review these terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
- You acknowledge that all information provided during donation has been entered by or on behalf of you are true to the best of your knowledge. Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust shall take reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of such information. However, Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trustdoes not assume any liability in case of any direct or indirect loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind whatsoever arising on account of divulgence of such personal information by the visitor.
- Payment Gateway: If you are making donations through the payment gateway, you understand that the payment gateway is provided by a third party and governed by the terms and conditions provided by such third party. You are liable in the event you violate any of the terms and conditions of such third party in making your donations. Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust shall not be responsible for any such errors or default in making your donations.
- Refund: if donor finds any discrepancy or theft of credit/Debit card(s) by which the donation has been made in favour of Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust and seek a refund of the amount donated, must inform Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust within 24 hours of donation. After 24 hours no refund will be made and no further communication will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust currently deducts a 25% processing fee in case of any refund claims. Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust reserves the rights at any time to modify the percentage deduction of fee with or without any prior notification.
- Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust reserves the right at any time from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the donation facility with or without notice.
- All the donations shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Bikaner, Rajasthan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and suit, proceedings in connection therewith/in that behalf. Any disputes under this agreement, which cannot be settled by negotiation may be resolved exclusively by arbitration and shall be held in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India and conducted in accordance with the provision of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof.\ Subject to the above, the courts of law at Bikaner, Rajasthan alone shall have the jurisdiction in respect of all matters connected with the donation. The arbitration award shall be final and binding.