Our Mission & Goals
DVSPT is an NGO which was established in 13th July 1994 and registered with the Government of Rajasthan in as a Rajasthan Public Trust Act 1959 (1959 of 42) under Registration No.11/94/Bikaner. DVSPT is the abbreviation of the Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust.
DVSPT was promoted by group of benefactors to aim and promote social justice, health, education, De-addiction and spread social awareness among the weaker sections of the society especially keeping in view the socio-economic condition of the women is Rajasthan.
What We Do
— De-addiction and Rehabilition center
An ongoing permanent project, DVSPT is running 15 bedded de-addiction and rehabilitation centers with assistance of Ministry of social justice & empowerment, Govt. of India.
— Rajiv Gandhi Rural Mobile Medical Van
Trust started work with RGRMMU in June 2008 at Bikaner district with the assistance of Govt. of Rajasthan. This program is to provide free medical facilities to the rural, remote area “C” category villages for Bikaner district.
— Eye & Medical Checkup Camps
Health checkups and distribution of medicines for free of cost. Expert counseling is also provided to patients. In eye camps surgery for cataract is performed by expert doctors and free spectacles are provided.
— Residential Camps for Handicaps
Children with physical disabilities are provided free education till class 5th along with needed emotional and medical support. This initiative was sanctioned by Dept. of “Sarv Shiksha Abhiyaan”, Govt. of Rajasthan.
— Sanitation and Solid Waste Awareness
Construction of 58 toilets, sewer connections, soakage pits, 6 septic tanks was done as sanctioned by Rajasthan Urban Infrastructure Development Project. Development of CC road, awareness for solid waste was part of it.
— Skill Upgradation of Minorities Groups
Forming self help groups, facilitating bank loan to them after providing basic orientation training program. Under various projects of Govt. of Rajasthan, overall emphasis is to improve skills and make such groups self reliant with financial and training help.
- To give hope and help addicts being bridge of relationship with self, family so that he can rejoin society as productive member.
- To mobilize women and organize them for education, self-reliance and empowerment.
- Helping the alcoholics/addicts to create a drug free society and lead responsible life.
- To render services appropriate to the local need for comprehensive management of Alcohol and Drug abuse.
- Prevention through awareness creation on the ill effect of addiction.
- To promote social justice, economic freedom, community development and self-reliance.
- To enable deprived people to develop and improve their individual personalities and living conditions.
- To provide the poor, marginalized urban & rural women & youth with the financial support through micro finance as well as to build their capacity to take up various income generation activities