NGO and a small group of social activists
Working for de-addiction, health, sanitation, skill upgradation and women empowerment in rural area to shape better future and community growth
Who We Are
DVSPT is an NGO which was established in 13th July 1994 and registered with the Government of Rajasthan in as a Rajasthan Public Trust Act 1959(1959 of 42) under Registration No.11/94/Bikaner.
DVSPT is the abbreviation of the Dantour Vikas Sarvajanik Punyarth Trust.
DVSPT was promoted by group of benefactors to aim and promote social justice, health, education, De-addiction and spread social awareness among the weaker sections of the society especially keeping in view the socio-economic condition of the women is Rajasthan.
— Our Goals
- To render services appropriate to the local need for comprehensive management of Alcohol and Drug abuse.
- Prevention through awareness creation on the ill effect of addiction.
- To promote social justice, economic freedom, community development and self-reliance.
- To enable deprived people to develop and improve their individual personalities and living conditions.
- To provide the poor, marginalized urban & rural women & youth with the financial support through micro finance as well as to build their capacity to take up various income generation activities
— Our Mission
- To give hope and help addicts being bridge of relationship with self, family so that he can rejoin society as productive member.
- To mobilize women and organize them for education, self-reliance and empowerment.
— Our Vision
- Helping the alcoholics/addicts to create a drug free society and lead responsible life.